It’s the Most Hectic Time of the Year….
- Finishing Christmas cards still (the ones I was going to send early, right?)
- Finally baking my Christmas bread (trying not to feel bad that all my best friends will NOT be getting their packages before Christmas Eve…)
- Second Quarter Tests!
- Wrapping Presents! Ok, THINKING ABOUT STARTING to wrap presents!
- Trying to make cookies for the neighbors.
- That includes our old neighbors since we still know them better than we know our new ones.
- Eat something other than Christmas cookies.
- There are no Christmas cookies in the Haus at the moment.
- Four kids eat them faster than I can make them, but they share them so well…
So, as I try to take time to savor the little things as Advent winds to a close, here’s a geeky commercial that made us laugh. You’ve all seen it a million times, no doubt, but hey, we don’t have a TV so it’s still funny over here. 😉