I took a break from sewing last week (week 5), thinking that four faux pillowcases in a week (week 4) was enough for my machine and my stamina. 😉 Traveling also had something to do with it. However, the read-alouds continued unabated. I may actually have missed some titles as I don’t quite recall all the books read at my parents’ house.
37. “I can’t” said the Ant by Polly Cameron
38. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? by Bill Martin Jr.
39. Hedgie’s Surprise by Jan Brett
40. Berlioz the Bear by Jan Brett
41. The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown
42. Farm Life by Elisabeth Spurr
43. 1 is One by Tasha Tudor
44. Charlie the Ranch Dog by Ree Drummond
45. The Boy Who Saved His Family (Arch Bible Stories for Children)
46. Little Bear and the Marco Polo by Else Homelund Minarik
47. A Kiss for Little Bear by Else Homelund Minarik
48. Father Bear Comes Home by Else Homelund Minarik
49. Mouse Tales by Arnold Lobel
50. Mouse Soup by Arnold Lobel