Small Successes — First in May edition

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1) I bought a large basket of strawberries at our corner produce stand and made 75% of it into our first strawberry jam of the year (the other 25% being eaten, of course).  That jam was good.  So good.  Good on bread, good with peanut butter, good on ice cream… Mmm….

2) I made significant progress on an ongoing project and no longer feel like it will never be finished.

3) This one goes to Haus Meister.  He spent part of the weekend weeding out most of the front flowerbeds.  Our front walk has never looked better!  He also made trellises for and planted three blackberry bushes in our side yard.  Huzzah!

2 thoughts on “Small Successes — First in May edition

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s