Skip to content
Back to top
- The sound of rain on the metal porch roof.
- The sound of a 3-year-old belting out his ABCs.
- The sound of a 4-year-old singing to his baby sister.
- The sound of Trooper using his AAC device to count to 10.
- The sight of a Princess playing dress-up with dishtowels (the ones I’ve just folded and put away, of course).
- Singing “If You’re Happy and You Know It” and “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes” and enjoying the sight of four children gleefully participating.
- The sleepy smiles of a chubby adorable newborn.
- The fact that Haus Meister works close enough to home so that he can spend his lunch break with us. So nice to have the added time with him.