The boys start begging to go outside around 9:30am. Finally by 1pm they can take it no longer and have to be out in the sunlight and fresh air.
They’re still learning, though not with a particular textbook, as they explore the great theme of the outdoors.
This week we shall cover:
- How many scoops of dirt will fill our dump trucks? (Math)
- Taking turns with balls, swings, shovels, dump trucks, etc. (Sharing, social skills)
- Robert Louis Stevenson’s poem “The Swing.” (Reading)
- Rolling back logs to find earthworms. (Science)
- Sidewalk chalk (Art)
- Listening to windchimes (Music)
Amazing what you can do with a backyard.